I didn’t know Lysol could be used this way.
That alligator is huge! I didn’t know eyelids could sweat? Is that hammock going to hold me? I didn’t know Lysol could be used this way. It’s pretty stuffy in this shower. This is the best coffee I have ever had! You’ve got to love sweating for Jesus! EVERYONE who has gone has had these thoughts! It is part of the Adventure!
FUN FACTS ABOUT THE AMAZON
- There are more species of fish in the Amazon River than in the Atlantic Ocean. Some fish weigh up to 400 pounds!
- Amazon Outreach teams have slept over 3,078 nights in hammocks
- 120 wells drilled = 30,000 more people drinking clean water
- Over 1000 villages have heard the gospel
Remember when you were so scared of the heat,
the bugs and sleeping in hammocks?
What we realize is our fears seem so insignificant in comparison
to someone receiving the gift of salvation.
NOT SO FUN FACTS ABOUT THE AMAZON
- There are still 30,000 villages along the Amazon River who are unreached for the Gospel of Jesus Christ
- The great majority of the population along the Amazon River basin do not have access to clean water
- Diseases from unsafe water and lack of basic sanitation kill more people every year than all forms of violence, including war
- 90% of the 30,000 deaths around the world that occur every week from unsafe water and unhygienic living conditions are of children under five years of age
- Many villagers call themselves the “Forgotten People”